3. Observation on Teacher in the Classroom



During my observation, I was able to observe only 1 teachers from the school and most of the time, The teachers plan, prepare and write his lesson plans before teaching. It makes teacher to achieve the objectives of the lesson and keep guided by the lesson plan. After observing classes for a week, my mentor asked me to prepare for my lesson to teach next week. He gave me the format of the lesson plan and curriculum so that I will know what topic to teach. The teachers mostly used textbooks for the activities, so I took picture of it so that I would now the context of their learning more. My mentor's teaching is really good and that I need to observe. He was teaching Grade 7 and 8. Common things teacher mostly did was teaching the lesson first then make students to apply what they have learned as a form of writing a dialogue and presenting it in front of the class.  The teacher has a good evaluation and measurement because he uses several methods and many meetings. He have many ways to teach such as questioning, interviewing, observing, testing, and performing. It has to match with learning’s objectives. The evaluation should do many times because teacher cannot judge students by testing in one time. So, the evaluation should do many times to let students can adjust themselves. The main goals of evaluation are to improve teaching and learning’s achievement. A good learning process management is a relation of planning, performance, and evaluation. Above of all, the teacher also has to consider learning’s objectives to let students get knowledge and critical skill follows the objectives. The teacher can acknowledge of students by evaluation and management.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

HELLO THERE !

5. Teaching Practice

2. Pedagogical Contents